addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland SCI-FI Book Club Message Board › new meeting place

new meeting place

janet
jaruwa
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Hi all,
After investigating many many many many places, I think I finally found one that is acceptable and free. I found a number of good places but all of them charge a significant amount of money.
The new place is DiNicolas Italian Restaurant at 35th and SE Powell.  It's centrally located and we will probably be able to have it every month. It's not 100% sure right now (the owner will confirm on Friday) but sounds very promising.  We can have the banquet room at no cost if enough people buy food.  We can try it out in June and see what people think.
http://denicolasitali...­
Cheers,
Janet