Come join us this Monday and put a great start to the new week with some sizzling Salsa! Leo will be playing some of the hottest Salsa, Cha Cha & Bachata music in town, especially for you!
Blue Agave is the newest tapas bar in Portland and serves Spanish tapas with a Latin twist (to die for!!!), amazing cocktails, and a wide selection of tequila at affordable prices (starting at $4).
The owner Ricardo loves Salsa and is very excited to have us! For those of you who know Carmen from Cha Cha Cha in Milwauki e, Ricardo is Carmen's cousin, and many of you have seen him out at the various salsa venues in Portland.
What to expect:
- Amazing atmosphere
- Space to dance inside and outside too!
- Full bar and kitchen
- Great prices all night (starting at $4)
- Just minutes from downtown Portland
- Friendly local owner who LOVES salsa!
- Salsa lesson @ 8:00 pm
- Hot salsa, bachata and cha cha music to social dance to all night
Admission is $5, and it includes the lesson.
Check out the Blue Agave Facebook fan page: