addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland Single Parent Happy Hour Group - Adult Socializing Message Board › Tonight?

Tonight?

This message board is read-only.

Susie Bradley M.
user 15134901
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Ugh, the desperation! I find myself with no children tonight, and no plans, as my friend just cancelled on me! Anyone doing anything cheap (inexpensive, get your mind out of the gutter!) tonight?
Susie Bradley M.
user 15134901
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
biggrin
A former member
Post #: 69
The Salsa and Swing Dance meetup is meeting at Cha Cha Cha's in Milwaukie tonight. Lesson starts at 6:45 with no need for partner... Looks like fun :) Cheap and no need to drink and they are a fun lively group...

Kim
Susie Bradley M.
user 15134901
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
Thanks Kim! I have my kids on Sunday nights (I think you posted Sunday morning), but I will definitely keep it in mind!