addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland Single Parent Happy Hour Group - Adult Socializing Message Board › Online Dating Secrets for Finding Mr./Ms. Right – Class

Online Dating Secrets for Finding Mr./Ms. Right – Class

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Reminder Online Dating Class is Thursday:

• Frustrated by wasting time with the wrong people?
  • Need a better way to select who you meet?

My Online Dating Class can help!

In my class, I'll show you:

1. How to screen prospective relationships better (so you don't waste time meeting with "frogs")

2. How to search "smart" (so you have the greatest chance of finding Mr. or Ms. Right)

3. Where to look (Yes... there are more sites than just Match)

Learn how to be effective with your online search. Meet someone sooner. Avoid wasting time.

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Portland-Single-Parent-Happy-Hour-Group/events/88682462/­

When: Thursday, November 1, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: SW Portland 97225

RSVP limit: 9 "Yes" RSVPs

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.