addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland Ski & Snowboard Message Board › Snowboarding onSaturday

Snowboarding onSaturday

julie m.
user 11020482
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Looking to hit the slopes on Sat Feb 26th. Any one headed up in the morning I can join?
Sarie
user 3679230
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Looking to hit the slopes on Sat Feb 26th. Any one headed up in the morning I can join?

Is there not going to be an organized trip this weekend? I want to go up but I don't want to drive..
A former member
Post #: 8
Yeah, I too hope to find a lift up to Meadows on Saturday. I'll chip in for gas & whatever...