addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland Ski & Snowboard Message Board › Mid week skiing at Meadows

Mid week skiing at Meadows

A former member
Post #: 237
Holly
Please keep me in mind as a rider mid week. I am a green skiier and am looking to go on a day that will be easier than a lot of snow coming down. I think I was a little spoiled in CO.
THanks
Jennifer J
pathfnd1@yahoo.com
303-388-1799
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Jennifer,my name is mark.i ride meadows weekdays and looking for company if interested any time weekly
A former member
Post #: 241
Hi Jennifer,my name is mark.i ride meadows weekdays and looking for company if interested any time weekly
Hi Mark and thanks! Mid-week is good for me, too.
What would help me a lot would be if you can somehow let me know your thoughts of what the next day will probably be like at Meadows (as in snow and wind conditions.) I know you can't know for sure, but that would help me to know whether it would be a good day for me to go. (I was lucky to almost always ski my greens in Colorado :-), so I could use some decently good days here to get used to the trails here...
Let me know, ok?
Thanks
Jennifer J
pathfnd1@yahoo.com
303-388-1799
Jo Jo D.
user 26247612
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
Friday is going to be nice, 12-21. Anybody up to play in the snow at Meadows? Im a advanced skier/boarder.
Christina M.
user 14425104
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 2
I am interested in going up Friday. I don't get off work till 9am. I can help pitch in for gas. I am a beginner skier. Text me at 503-964-1715. I have never been up in the NW.
Larry
user 12581958
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Anybody interested in T-Th trips to Timberline in the next few weeks? Day or night is fine with me. I'm a fairly high intermediate boarder willing to chip in for gas.