addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland Ski & Snowboard Message Board › Meadows on 12/25?

Meadows on 12/25?

Csaba
user 70536442
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
My family celebrates Christmas on Christmas Eve, so Christmas Day is a ski day. It is looking like Santa will be bringing fresh snow to Mount Hood Meadows on 12/25 and I plan on driving up to the mountain to play. Would anyone like to join me?

I'd prefer to go with an advanced or intermediate skier/boarder/tele/whatever and ride some of the steeper trails (Heather Canyon opened yesterday). I'll be riding a snowboard if that matters.

My plan would be to leave Portland by 7am. I'll be driving a front wheel drive sedan with chains. I don't have a roof rack, so I can only carry one passenger plus gear. Pitch for gas and the seat is yours. I'd be happy to pitch for gas if you've got a better vehicle.

I believe that you should be able to send me an email by clicking on my meetup.com profile. If that doesn't work to contact me, post a follow-up to this discussion and we'll figure something out.

Csaba
Daniel S.
user 47849782
Corvallis, OR
Post #: 1
Hi Peter, We will be at Meadows on Christmas day, probably in the morning, possible swing. It will be fun to ski with you. Please send email. To
all0verit@hotmail.com
Daniel