Portland Ski & Snowboard Message Board › mid week ski pass to Meadows

mid week ski pass to Meadows

Marsha K.
user 44956362
Portland, OR
Post #: 4
hey all, I just bought a mid-week ski pass to Meadows, so I can ski Mon-Fri. There is a mid-week bus service I intend to try out that picks up out here in H'boro at 7:00am and leaves the mountain at 4:00pm. Wanted to see if anyone else was willing to go up during the week (as a bus alternative). I don't have a good car to drive up there, but would be happy to pay for some gas...thanks!
Christina M.
user 14425104
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 5
Do you know if there are any busses that run out Vancouver? I tried to look up busses but it just kept giving me party and private bus links. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Marsha K.
user 44956362
Portland, OR
Post #: 5
hi Christina,

here is the meadows bus link:
http://www.skihood.co...­

at the bottom of the mid-week schedule is the list of places the pick up - I see there is a Tuesday p/u n Vancouver. I think you can just walk on & pay, but every person I talk to tells me something different. I'll find out Tuesday when I show up at the bus! It's important to call the organizer to tell them you are going to ride.