addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland Ski & Snowboard Message Board › Skiing Meadows Sun and Mon (1/24 and 1/25)

Skiing Meadows Sun and Mon (1/24 and 1/25)

Cyndi
user 7967079
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
For anyone who is interested, I will be skiing Meadows both Sun and Mon this week. I get there by opening and ski until I'm ready to quit. I usually go up alone, but would love some people to ski with, so if you want to meet me there, we can hit the slopes together.

I will plan on hanging out in the stair area between the two lodges between about 8:50 and 9:10 both days. My ski jacket is blue and black and I wear a red neck gaiter.

You can also reach me through meet up.

I can't set up a carpool as I will already be up on the mountain.

Come join me; I'd love the company.