addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland Ski & Snowboard Message Board › New Meetup: Weds Riding/Skiing at Timberline

New Meetup: Weds Riding/Skiing at Timberline

Eric
user 7003077
Silverton, OR
Announcing a new Meetup for Portland Ski & Snowboard!

What: Weds Riding/Skiing at Timberline

When: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 7:00 AM

Where:
Mt Hood Meadows Ski Resort
Government Camp
Government Camp, OR 97049

Let's hit Timberline for some Riding/Skiing on Weds, 2 for 1 coupons available at Shell gas station with 10 gallon purchase. Last weds was nice up at Meadows and they predict more snow coming early in the week! I have room for one more in my car. If you have questions call or e-mail egarneau2003@yahoo.com
503-753-8423. let's meet at my house and carpool, try to let others know if you have space or need a ride. my address is 534 NE 60th Ave, just off the I-84 on near 60th and NE Glisan, on the corner of NE 60th and Hoyt. Park in the neigborhood and come to the door or call. trying to leave at 7am sharp and get first tracks, let's get up on the Mountain!

cheers
Eric

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­