addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland-Area Couples for Friendship Message Board › New Meetup: Holiday Party for the gals

New Meetup: Holiday Party for the gals

A former member
What: Holiday Party for the gals

When: Friday, December 10, 2010 7:30 PM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

How about a holiday party for the gals. I'll post on the 3 married meetups. So for this event, RSVPs will mean 1 gal (not couple). I'll monitor the acceptances on the 3 sites and close it at 10 people. Please attend if you rsvp, and try to not change your mind at the last minute. (I know some things are unavoidable, I just ask for some consideration.)

1. Wear something festive (any winter holdiay, even Festivus) - funny, ugly, pretty, whatever ya got.
2. Bring a goofy/funny gift, wrapped, that costs about $5 and a bottle of wine to share.
I'll provide munchies (and some soda).

RSVP by Dec 8th so I have a guest count for preparation. I'll send my address and number to attendees then. I live in Garden Home, just south of Portland, not far off I-5. I have 2 cats by the way so take your Benedryl if needed (though a few allergic people haven't had issues in my home.)
Happy Holidays. Sara

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­