Portland Couples for Friendship Message Board › Let's do more fun stuff!

Let's do more fun stuff!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi. I just joined on behalf of my boyfriend and I. It looks like there are a lot of dancing classes on the calendar, but not many other types of events. I'm wondering if there's any way to get some bowling, hiking, happy hour, dinner or movie events going? I could even get a little more creative and suggest hookah or a trip to the coast. Thoughts?

- Jasmine
Rosemary P.
rsquirt311
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
We would love to hang out and do any other event! I agree with you, it does seem like a lot of dancing classes on the calendar. I don't know what area of town you're in, but we are in Beaverton. Maybe plan a Big Al's meet up?
A former member
Post #: 2
We'd be down! Guess we have a "where", now we just need a "when". smile
A former member
Post #: 9
I would be up for this as well. My boyfriend and I are going to be out of town the next 2 weekends, but if you plan anything after the 23rd we'd be interested!

I've tried to arrange meetups through this group before and it doesn't seem to ever work. I'm glad to see other people are interested in meeting up!
Rosemary P.
rsquirt311
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
Looks like they will be having a Black Friday Beer Fest that weekend...should we plan on meeting that Saturday the 26th? For those that are Duck fans (or Beaver fans), the Civil War game is on at 1230, so we can meet early and maybe go bowling following the game? and for those that just want to bowl we can meet at say 4:00? Let me know what you think!
A former member
Post #: 10
The 26th sounds good! We would be interested in meeting for the game beforehand as well.
A former member
Post #: 3
I might be able to do the 26th. Can we meet up beforehand as well? How about Big Al's at 7pm on Thursday, November 17th?
Stacy
StacMac
Beaverton, OR
Post #: 5
My husband and I would also be interested if you are looking for other couples. We couldn't do the 17th, but the 26th would work.
Rosemary P.
rsquirt311
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
Yeah, we can do the 17th! See you at 7 PM. Let me know where in that place you want to meet, it can be a zoo. My cell is 503.799.9732 to connect when you get there.
A former member
Post #: 4
We can do both dates :). See you Thursday!