addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland Maine iOS Developer Network (iPhone/iPad) Message Board › Super Dust Bunny launches

Super Dust Bunny launches

Wade B.
wadetb
Portland, ME
Post #: 1
Hi all, I'm a lurking member - have not yet been to a meeting - but I wanted to announce that the game I made with a couple other Portland area people has launched on the app store:

https://itunes.apple....­

It's very much a work in progress, and we hope to improve it with updates over time, but there it is.

Best,
Wade