addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland Maine iOS Developer Network (iPhone/iPad) Message Board › ipad/iphone ios app

ipad/iphone ios app

A former member
Post #: 1
I have an idea for an app. I would like to hear from independent developera or companies that can help build a presentation to secure funding. I am available to meet immediately to begin brainstorming solutions and help build the necessary assets to support the application concept.

Who's up for the challenge (and has time to dedicate to this phase of development)?