add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Portland Insight Meditation Community Message Board › Ongoing Talks on Eightfold Path of the Buddha: Sexuality, Intoxication, Liv

Ongoing Talks on Eightfold Path of the Buddha: Sexuality, Intoxication, Livelihood

Robert B.
user 10296883
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Portland Insight Meditation Center The year long series of talks I am offering on the Eightfold Path is unfolding splendidly. Last night I spoke about our relationship to "intoxication" and how it relates to our quest for wholeness, love and awakening. Last week the topic was sexuality. Both talks are available for viewing online. To find them, or to...p tune in any Sunday visit www.ustream.dharmarobert.

Next week I will be reflecting upon the fifth aspect of the Eightfold Path: Wise/mature/right Livelihood.
See More
dharmarobert @ USTREAM - User information, live shows and recorded videos, schedule.
About dharmarobert @ USTREAM: . User Information, stats, shows, schedule and archived videos.