Portland NaNo Message Board › Let's Enter the Sledgehammer 36-hour Writing Contest/Scavenger Hunt

Let's Enter the Sledgehammer 36-hour Writing Contest/Scavenger Hunt

Heather O.
user 11311858
Portland, OR
Hi all,

I just read about this: The Sledgehammer 36-hour Writing Contest. Follow the link and get up to speed, because we are totally doing this. In fact, I'm turning my next write-in into a Sledgehammer planning meeting. So if you are interested bring $25 for your registration and we'll divide up into teams. If any of you have participated in this contest before please come to the planning meeting and tell us about your experience.

If you can't make the Sept. 4th meetup and you want to play with us, please send me an email through the contact form on the group's meetup page. Your deadline for letting me know you want in and getting me your registration money is Sunday, September 11, Noon.

We're edging closer and closer to November, and this seems like a great warmup exercise. So, come join me at Market Pub and we'll strategize.

Keep on writin',

Heather Ohana aka blackdotbug
http://www.meetup.com...­