addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland NaNo Message Board › First Mondays public reading 8/6 - Authors in Pubs

First Mondays public reading 8/6 - Authors in Pubs

John M.
user 45590632
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hey all, I'm giving a reading from my novel in progress on Monday, 8/6 at the Jack London Bar inside the Rialto Pool Room, 529 SW 4th Avenue, downtown PDX.

This is a first-Mondays production from "Authors in Pubs" - you can find out more at the Portland Meetup called "Anyone Can Join" (which is how I found out about it) or at the Authors in Pubs Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.c...­

Chill environment, lots of unpublished, first-time authors (of which I'm nervously one!) and they're always looking for new voices. Find me there and I would be happy to introduce folks to the host, Don van Kirk.

Hope to see some of you there. . .
A former member
Post #: 35
Fantastic! What time does it start? Do you know when you are reading?
I will be there! :)