Portland Tea Message Board › Does anyone read this?

Does anyone read this?

Kathleen Z.
user 61383372
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hi, joined a few weeks ago. Nothing going on, I guess. Does anyone even read this? If I told you I opened a tea house in Portland would anyone see the message? We have a lot of events going on at our tea house but maybe this isn't the place to let people know. Check Tea Map or Portland Tea Events to see what's going on. My cafe/tea house is called Medley. It's at 7881 SW Capitol Highway. Come by and check it out. It's lovely. You can "like" us on Facebook as well.
A former member
Post #: 3
Yes, I do read this. Thank you for the information. I didn't know about you.
A former member
Reall excited to hear about teamaps! I just joined the other day and am looking to learn more about tea, would this be the place to do so? I know there is a tea convention this Sat and Sunday in Seattle!
Kathleen Z.
user 61383372
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
This month is National Tea Month so you picked a good month to learn about tea. Go to www.teafestpdx.com to learn about tea here in Portland, Oregon (and Seattle).
Susie
user 49919662
Saint Helens, OR
Yes i do read this too! Will there be any meetups coming up? Sure interested in getting together with other "tea lovers"! Tea Medley sounds like a great place, will you be having any activities going on there? Would really be interested in coming there!

Thanks.

Susie
Kathleen Z.
user 61383372
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
Hi, Susie. We always have activities. Every week we have Foodie Tuesday, when we have our customers sample some of the foods we have in development in the kitchen, then there's Two-fer Wednesday, during which we hide a Two-Fer coupon somewhere for a lucky customer to find, and Tea Thursday, where we sample tea or have tea tastings. There are contests and drawings and all kinds of things. Tao of Tea is doing a Tea Tasting tomorrow at 2:00. It's free, delicious, and educational. To keep up with everything that's going on, you can "like" us on Facebook (Medley.cafe.teahouse) or email me at kathleen.medleytea.com to get on the mailing list.
Frances P
Fran.ces.P
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 13
Hi There!

Just wanted to let you know that I read this and I looked at your website. So you have a potential customer here!
Robin M.
Sista
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
I read any meetup that is posted if I am a member of the group.
A former member
I would love to stop by your tea house. I am always up for a cup of tea =)
Kathleen Z.
user 61383372
Portland, OR
Post #: 4
If any of you do stop by, please ask for me (Kathleen) and introduce yourself. I'd love to meet you! I'm usually there on weekdays.