The Portland Women's Gaming Group Message Board › Battlestar Galactica, anyone?

Battlestar Galactica, anyone?

Mindy
oriecat
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
I am wondering if anyone would be interested in playing Battlestar Galactica. It is best with 5 players, so there would be 4 spots plus myself. It's a really fun game, but can be pretty long (3+ hours), especially with new players. Best if you have seen the show! I would be happy to host and teach the game.
Amy
ClarityPortland
Portland, OR
Post #: 13
As I just noted in the comments, I don't log on here very often other than to plan events, so I'm sorry I missed your posting.

I'd be interesting in learning to play, if it's anything like Twilight Imperium I'd plan for more than three hours! :-)

We may add another night in the future to plan for longer games, since not everyone may be up for a 4-6 hour game. Ideas?
A former member
Post #: 35
I too would be interested in learning the Battlestar Galactica, but I can't come to evening events as I shouldn't drive in the dark.
That is one reason I am hoping to host during the daytime so that we could play longer games. Through the Ages, Colonia, maybe even Die Macher? Or to be able to play medium-longer games such as Cuba. Teach the game, play some, munch some, play some, munch some, etc. at our leisure....
But Battlestar Galactica during the daytime after the holidays, count me in.
Joan
Heather P.
user 12458282
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
I realize this is an older post, but I would love to check out/learn this game. Especially as a huge Battlestar fan. :)
A former member
Post #: 26
I would as well.
Mindy
oriecat
Portland, OR
Oh wow, I forgot all about this. :) I am hoping to make it to my first meet up for the next one, and after that I will try to organize a small gathering for BSG!
Michelle
user 14570778
Portland, OR
I'll chime in to say that I'd love to play BSG as well. I was actually thinking about buying the game the other day! I love the show and the game has really good reviews online.