This meet up is for people looking for alternative remedies to traditional treatments that will empower you to tap into your natural strength to face and conqueror fears, overcome obstacles and become visionaries in reaching your goals. We are constantly fighting against ourselves and in many instances unable to reach the finish line. The reason this often happens in because our critical minds, which is responsible for logic and reason, makes up 1-12% of our mind, while the remaining 88%-98% is subconscious, responsible for auto responses. Though we intend well and mean it when we make a decision, for example a new year’s resolutions to stop eating junk food, our subconscious takes over and the next thing you know you’ve already finished a bag of chocolates or quart of ice-cream. We will be learning self-hypnosis to help our greater mind work for us and not against us. In our meet ups we are going to come together and learn self-hypnosis for the many faucets of life including weight loss, quit smoking, positive thinking to combat depression, relaxation techniques, stress, relationship dynamics, suggestibility (right brain/left brain), pain management and many more. We are visionaries and we hope you are ready to meet up for life-improvement through self hypnosis.