- Did you know that at least 40% of how happy you are comes from your daily activities and your relationships with others?
- Would you like to find out how to increase your happiness levels and find better coping strategies to handle bad times?
- Would you like to top up your happiness energy?
- Would you like to learn more about evidenced based research on positive applied psychology, neuroscience and the science of wellbeing?
- Would you like to meet new friends, learn new things, share experiences and create a more happy positive life for yourself and those around you?
What this group is about: We will hold regular meetings to inspire and educate members on how to lead a happier life. We aim to provide a forum where people can learn, inspire, support and engage with each other in a fun, enjoyable way to take action in relation to happiness and wellbeing. We will have regular talks, workshops and meetings where you will get the chance to learn about positive psychology and try out practical exercises. The group will consider the impact of these themes for ourselves as individuals, for our local communities and for society as a whole. This learning will be supported by materials provided by Action for Happiness movement. The group will cover informational talks in meetings based on the Action for Happiness 10 Keys to Happier Living to share and learn lots of new ways to increase the amount of happiness in our lives.
What this group is not about: This group is not a forum for experts or a replacement for evidence-based therapies (e.g. to treat anxiety or depression). If you are a professional therapist/coach this is not the place to get clients, equally if you feel you need professional support please consult your GP or another medical professional support services.
Any questions/feedback welcome. Thanks for joining! I look forward to meeting you soon!
happier and increasing your wellbeing and how to apply this knowledge to your life.
1,154 English speakers and learners
10,840 Interested Listeners
2,571 New Beginning Londoners
373 Poetry and Tea Lovers