add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Potomac Pedalers Message Board › Backroads Century!

Backroads Century!

A former member
Post #: 2
I know this is a little late, but was wondering if anyone else is heading that way for the century tomorrow? I live in the clarendon area and would most certainly pitch in for gas. I have a way back.. just getting there. Don't feel like renting a car for 100 and figure it's a good way to meet fellow cyclists..

let me know! and either way, look forward to meeting some of you hopefully :)

user 6594847
Takoma Park, MD
Post #: 1
I'm in Takoma Park so you are a bit out of my way but if no one else has offered to pick you up let me know. You can call me at 301-928-1624

Laurie Welch
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Laurie! Thanks for responding. Yeah.. I ended up not going but, its the best time of year to ride in my opinion, and riding in the country is outstanding. I would love to get a few rides in this fall, and definitely meet some fellow cyclists. If there are any rides coming up and you, or anyone else, have an extra space, let me know! I can also meet you at the nearest metro.. if that's easier. :)

A former member
Post #: 5

This weekend has the Montgomery County Farm Tour and Picnic. The ride is open to everyone, but they ask that you register for the picnic so they have a head count. I am leading my own ride in Virginia so can not offer you a ride to Poolesville, but you should be able to find a ride from someone. You might want to join this google group of active PP members.­

If you don't want to hear a bunch of people complaining about club matters (great and small), don't subscribe to the e-mail notifications, just go to the site to post ride sharing requests and read responses there.

A former member
Post #: 4
Thanks Mark!