addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Potterdelphia Message Board › Uncle Monsterface/Harry & the Potters show

Uncle Monsterface/Harry & the Potters show

This message board is read-only.

Reed
freakapotimus
Washington, DC
Post #: 122
Is anyone interested in joining me on an adventure to Brooklyn on Sat, Sept 23rd for a UMF/HatP show? I'm debating driving vs NJ Transit.

(Cross-posted at http://forums.potterd...­)
Robyn
Beyond.The.Veil
Marlton, NJ
Post #: 18
I will go Andrea. It sounds like fun, I would be happy to go with you. Just let me know how much tickets are, and I can bring my easy pass for the car if u want to drive. :-)
Reed
freakapotimus
Washington, DC
Post #: 123
Ticket are $8 and on sale over teh intarwebs. I don't really want to drive into NYC but as I've never taken transit in Brooklyn before... This NYC subway google map is really cool and super helpful--looks like the F or the E tranfers to the G, which stops not too far from the club. Google Maps says it'll take just over 2 hours to drive from my house (or an hour 45 min from your area) but they don't take into account the 3 hours making it across the city :\
Robyn
Beyond.The.Veil
Marlton, NJ
Post #: 19
Hmm I have no way of buying over the net (but I''m gonna ask my dad if I can use a cc), hopefully they sell at the door. :-) Hmm the only time I was ever ona train was in 2000, and Idont remember pricesat all. LMAO No they never take traffic and the city into consideration! Well either way Iwill go with you! Lemme know whichisbest for you,and which is less of a hassle. I might just go ahead and buy my ticket online. I'msure we can meet up someplace and get transit together if you're ableto getan ideaonpricing for that as well. :-)

Ticket are $8 and on sale over teh intarwebs. I don't really want to drive into NYC but as I've never taken transit in Brooklyn before... This NYC subway google map is really cool and super helpful--looks like the F or the E tranfers to the G, which stops not too far from the club. Google Maps says it'll take just over 2 hours to drive from my house (or an hour 45 min from your area) but they don't take into account the 3 hours making it across the city :\

Robyn
Beyond.The.Veil
Marlton, NJ
Post #: 20
Looks like I won't be able to go. Mom has something she needs to go tot hat day and guess who was elected to drive her. Stupid meeting somwhere ive never been. I swear I am never going to be able to hang out with any of you again the way things are going.
Reed
freakapotimus
Washington, DC
Post #: 124
We'll see you again! Take care of what you need to at home {{{huggles}}}