Potterdelphia Message Board › Book 7 Release Event.

Book 7 Release Event.

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 1
I have made contact with Barnes & Noble in the Moorestown mall and they are interested. I have had people from the biggest HP fan sites contact me and I am already working with some to get the plans rolling. It looks like we may be hosting the biggest event on the East coast right here in the Philly area.

I will be needing volunteers to help with missions such as locating bands, dancers, magicians, or people simply interested in helping with calls, email, or setting up on the event day.

If you are interested, email me at HPEvent @ TheWoodcrafter.net (less the spaces) and let me know what you might be interested in doing. I will keep the site at www.HPBook7.US up to date with current developments so be sure to check there often.

Once we have an actual release date, we can start making firm plans.

Keith,
The Old Trader
aka Lord of the Wands

A former member
Post #: 3
We now have a discssion forum page for this event. Check it out when you get a chance at HP Book 7 Forum
A former member
Post #: 5
We finally have a name for the last book and the release date. It?s time to hit the pavement full force and press on with plans for our super magical Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Diagon Alley book release party/event. I have been speaking with people from the Floo Network, E7, Fiction Alley, the management of both the Moorestown mall and the Cherry Hill mall, as well as various agencies here in Moorestown and we are working really hard to set a firm location. Check out the planning web site at www.HPBook7.US for more details.

My contacts at several big HP web sites are looking to make this THE East Coast Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows event and we are looking into having some big names appear at the event but first we need a firm location. However, you can help by talking to any business, group, or individuals that might be appropriate for the event and ?talking it up? with them. This could be a potential vendor for one of the shops, a wizard rock band, related clubs (willing to volunteer to simply be there dressed ?in character), a dance club/class (willing to present perhaps a Yule Dance), a dueling club (for a demo), and so on.
The event will start Friday July 20th and run through Sunday July 22nd. I also have a blog/forum up on the site for people to ask questions about the event, chat, share ideas, and discuss anything Harry Potter.

Come on all you Harry Potter fans in the Philly ? New Jersey ? Delaware area; lets get this moving so the organizers can make this out shine Spellbound 2005 (the big East Coast Harry Potter event in Chicago for the release of the last Harry Potter book).