Potterdelphia Message Board › i'd like to make a suggestion

i'd like to make a suggestion

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 7
maybe we should just go back to borders for now. it was nice being in the cozy little corner,lol. plus the olive garden is just across the street and there's other restaurants around as well. as long as we all go dutch dinner shouldn't b a prob. so yea i strongly think we should go back there plus it's a very conveinient location. so does anybody agree with me.
Tim
user 2350670
Riverton, NJ
Post #: 31
Hm, Borders was pretty good, better than B&N, though the proximity to all of that tasty food is awful tempting...
Ree
freakapotimus
Washington, DC
Post #: 109
Borders was cozy, but I think there are too many of us to fit in that corner. I may talk to someone there to find out if we can have a dedicated meeting space.

As for dinner, I would prefer to have it "get your own" instead. It can be too much trouble to get separate checks and figure out who's paying with cash vs credit cards. I'd like to keep our food choices to a cafe or food court style place.
A former member
Post #: 20
I prefer Liberty Place, because of the food court, and because it's across the street from where I work!
Tim
user 2350670
Riverton, NJ
Post #: 32
Karsin--- you work too much!
Ree
freakapotimus
Washington, DC
Post #: 110
I agree with Tim!
A former member
Post #: 8
hmmm i sorta agree with tim but then being able to talk and have the food at the same time makes the meetup short as hell if you know what i mean. i think it's better if we meet somewhere first,talk for a little bit then go to a cafe or somethin just so that we can have the meetup for longer because the last meetup was disappointing in terms of time. That was like the shortest meetup i've ever seen we were there for like only 3 hours lol.
Ree
freakapotimus
Washington, DC
Post #: 111
I don't think it was the venue that made the meetup so short! December was just a crazy month, and basically I myself only attended to hand out some announcement (as I wasn't originally going to show up!).

A majority of the group--if I recall correctly--usually starts talking about food and finding a place to eat as soon as 2:15pm most meetups! This gives us a chance to meet in a location where people who are hungry can get their lunch or dinner whenever they would like. The shops close at 6pm on Sundays, so there is always opportunity to continue the meetup at another location, if people would like to stay longer.

We're definitely going to meet at the food court again in January, and we'll see where to go from there.
Tim
user 2350670
Riverton, NJ
Post #: 34
As a very pro-food person, I have to agree with Andrea, we do tend to talk about food a lot ;) being close to food gives us more time to spend eating and talking about HP :)
A former member
Post #: 9
um ok if u say so..lol