On Sunday 24 September 2006, we will be having our (rescheduled from summer) picnic in Fairmount Park!
Please visit the event page for the picnic to RSVP or to see who is also attending. A map of the location is also available.
This is the signup sheet for the food. We would like to have a variety of choices, and some veg options as well. Try not to double up on items! Note: to cut down on costs and limit inconveniences, we will not be grilling food! Please only bring pre-cooked meats or other items (such as salads) that can be eaten cold.
- jello cake (Andrea)
- chicken pasta salad (Andrea)
Old list of items, may need updating:
- Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans (Tina)
- Rice Pudding (Tim)
- Macaroni salad (Jessica)
- Cookies (Jessica)
- Potato chips (Jessica)
- Chocolate birthday cake (Bettina & girls)
- Cheese sandwiches (Bettina & girls)
- Brownies (Diane)
- Chips,chocolate frogs,ribs(Michael)
- Sausages and Rolls, Mixed Greens Salad (DeNece)
- Hot and spicy Salsa with green chile, chips (Michele)
- Potato salad (Michele)
- Three-bean salad (string, kidney, garbanzo beans) (Michele)
There's no need to bring the the following items, they will be brought by the organizers:
- iced tea
- serving utensils
- garbage bags
- aluminum foil