Dear North London Pot-luckers!
After another vibrant pot luck in June, I'm delighted to announce a further pot-luck in my home, on Sunday, 29 September
As previously, the intentions for the pot-luck are to welcome everyone, to have fun exploring eating raw food dishes, to connect with new and old friends, and to help support each other with our food choices.
The pictures to the right and below show how abundant all our food creations can be. I can't wait to see what everyone will bring this time round
Arrangements are very similar to previous gatherings. In particular, please note the following:
* Please bring a raw vegan dish (ie not cooked), enough to share with 6-8 people. Organic would be great
* I'll send the full address and directions on Friday 27th September, for people who have already booked - or within a day for later bookings
* The Northern Line is due to run normally after 9.00am. There are other tube works so please look at www.tfl.gov.uk to help plan your journey to Highgate.
* As previously, I'm requesting a £2 contribution in advance, to cover some of the costs
* You are welcome to arrive from 1pm onwards, and to stay up to 6pm
* If possible, please aim to arrive between 1pm and 1.30pm, for the opening circle. This helps us to ensure that we can all start to eat lunch at a reasonable time
* The house is shoe-free, so please bring some comfy slippers or indoor shoes to feel extra welcome
* If you have any queries, please send them to me, by clicking on my "Event Host" picture at the right of this page, and then using the "send email" option
I look forward to seeing you there, both new faces and old
Warm regards, Adam x