We had an awesome turn out at Doug's last talk, so he has agreed to speak for us again. This time on a different topic!
An evening with...
Dr. Doug Graham
Why People Fail on Raw Foods and How To Succeed Beyond Your Wildest Dreams!
• Are you struggling to stay 100% raw? • Do you find yourself craving, bingeing, or is your eating just eating out of control?
• Is your weight, or your energy, not where you want it to be?
• Are you drawn towards salty foods, starchy food, and even non-vegan foods?
• Would it help if someone just explained how your body actually works?
Dr. Graham will share with you the patterns for successful eating that have helped thousands of people succeed on the programme described in his landmark book, "The 80/10/10 Diet".
Sit back and enjoy as Dr. Graham gives you the concepts and the nitty gritty details of complete lifestyle success. This evening will change your life, and the way you live it!
• Date: Saturday 7th June 2014
• Time: Doors open 6.30pm till 9pm
• Location: St Mary's Community Hall, 134a Abbey Road, London, NW6 4SN
• Entrance: On the door £20, In advance £15
• Booking: [masked] Limited Spaces!
Please note that there are limited spaced for this event and that RSVPing on meetup does not guarantee you a place. Please reserve you place via the following email [masked] About Dr. Graham Dr. Douglas Graham, a lifetime athlete and raw fooder since 1978 is an adviser to world-class athletes and trainers from around the globe. He has worked professionally with top performers from almost every sport and every field of entertainment such as Martina Navratilova and Demi Moore. His expertise and experience has been recognised in his role as a key note speaker at raw food events all over the globe.
He will inspire, motivate, educate, and entertain you like no one else in the health movement can!