Mike and Jeff will be playing at 1:00.
The City of Poway Proudly Presents...
An Old Fashioned Fourth of July
Bring your family and friends and celebrate the 150th Anniversary of Gettysburg and our country’s independence “turn-of-the-twentieth-century-style” at An Old-fashioned Fourth of July. Display your patriotic spirit and enjoy some good old-fashioned fun!
- Listen to live musical entertainment
- Ride the steam train
- Watch train robbery reenactments
- Take your picture with Uncle Sam and President Abe Lincoln
- Create your own patriotic arts and crafts
- Play old fashioned games
- Check out iron working demonstrations
- Watch Civil War re-enactments
- See model trains and an antique quilt display
- Shop at the authentic arts and crafts market
- Stop by the Heritage Museum or Nelson House
- Eat ice cream, apple pie, roasted corn on the cob, hot dogs, and more delicious treats!
Directions to Old Poway Park
Join accomplished story teller Charles Johnson on the Gazebo stage for a patriotic music lineup.
Time Entertainer10:00 a.m. Rifle Salute by Shadow River Regulators10:10 a.m. The Dixistrutters10:45 a.m. The Gettysburg Address11:20 a.m.The Heritage Dancers Square Dancing11:50 a.m.
Shawn Rohlf and the Buskers
Jeff Bertino and Mike Stubblefield
1:30 p.m. Coast to Coast Barbershop Quartet2:10 p.m.The Jackstraws3:10 p.m. Pomerado Community Band
Click here to download the Old Fashioned Fourth of July flyer and the 150th Anniversary of Gettysburg Flyer.
Don’t forget to include FIREWORKS in your fun filled day of patriotism! An Old-fashioned Fourth of July is followed by the 4th of July Fireworks Celebration at Poway High School.