GBP1.30 one-off payment
This covers: Meetup group fees ($144 per year)
Payment is accepted using:
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.
Welcome to Powder Junkies!
We are a fun and friendly bunch of skiers and boarders looking to make new snow-loving friends and book some holidays!
PJs works a bit differently to other meet-up groups: because we let our members run the group! Once you've paid our one-off £1.30 joining fee, we encourage all members to advertise your own snow holidays on our site for free and get other members to join you - or you can join someone else's holiday! Members can arrange and advertise any type of snow-related event on our site - so if you fancy a session at an indoor snow dome or a night watching the latest Warren Miller film, or just a social down the pub to get to know other snow lovers, then go ahead and put this on our site!
(We will also arrange some holidays and socials too - but don't rely on us, this is YOUR snow meetup group, you can arrange what YOU want to do!)
Join us on Facebook too - you can chat, plan holidays, share photos, discuss destinations, whatever you like! https://www.facebook.com/groups/13576513658...
Powder Junkies Moto: Meet, mingle and holiday!!!
Important: please note, whilst we never charge for events, there is a compulsory £1.30 one-off joining fee (payable by Paypal), which we ask purely to cover the £100 annual meetup.com fees. Please pay this contribution as soon as you join - we promise we are worth it :-)
How Powder Junkies works:
1. Fill out your profile so people can get to know you and put a photo up so we can recognise you at the meet-ups!
2. Pay our one-off joining fee (a teeny £1.30, but it is compulsory) here: http://www.meetup.com/Powder-Junkies/dues/
3. Have a look at the trips already on the site and RSVP to any you like the look of: http://www.meetup.com/Powder-Junkies/#upcom...
4. If you have a holiday or event you want people to join, please add it! This is a key part of how Powder Junkies works - events can be scheduled by any member, all we ask is the date and location must be filled out. If you don't yet know the date or location, use the message board to start a discussion instead: http://www.meetup.com/Powder-Junkies/messag...
5. Come along to our socials to meet everyone!
How do I add an event?
Go to our homepage (http://www.meetup.com/Powder-Junkies/) and click on the "+ SCHEDULE A NEW MEETUP" at the top of the page. Give it a title, some details, a date and location and then click "schedule this meetup". Its as simple as that!
We look forward to seeing you soon :-)
All the best,
3,930 Nighttime adventurers