July 21, 2013 · 1:30 PM
Time to broaden your knowledge base!
The PADI Advanced Class is the tool you need to safely broaden your horizons, gain different skills, and be more confident in the water.
Rachel and friends hired me to teach them the PADI Advanced class because they didn't want to do a group class and wait around for the instructor to attend to a bunch of other students. In other words, they want some ME time! We'll be doing two days of diving (and a night dive).
Semi-Private Course: With a semi-private course purchase you receive plenty of individualized attention. No more waiting in line for the instructor to get to you.
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR KNOWLEDGE REVIEWS DONE BEFORE ATTENDING EACH EVENT.
Buy a PADI Adventures in Diving book from your local dive store and study the following chapters (and do the end-of-chapter Knowledge Reviews):
- Navigation (Saturday July 21, 1:30 pm at La Jolla Shores, by the flagpole in Kellog Park.)
- Peak Buoyancy (Saturday July 21, 1:30 pm at La Jolla Shores, by the flagpole in Kellog Park)
- Boat (Sunday ?, 12:30 pm at Dana Landing boat ramp in Mission Bay. Look for the small boat on a trailer w a diver flag.)
- Deep (Sunday ?, 12:30 pmat Dana Landing boat ramp in Mission Bay.)
- Wreck (Sunday ?, 12:30 pm at Dana Landing boat ramp in Mission Bay.)
- Night (Friday July 26, 6 pm at La Jolla Shores,by the flagpole in Kellog Park)
We'll go over your completed Knowledge Reviews before each dive.
You will need for this class:
- PADI Adventures in Diving bookpack (I can recommend dive shops to purchase this at if needed.)
- Dive knife
- Safety sausage (optional, but heavily recommended)
- Primary dive light (I have some to rent if you prefer) and a backup (heavily recommended).
- Tables (or computer)
- Log Book (or computer)
You must own (or rent) all scuba and snorkel gear. If you're using a computer... KNOW HOW IT WORKS! When you join this class and submit payment I will send you more details. Get studying and get ready to have fun!
PLEASE UNDERSTAND: This Advanced Class is not a refresher class. You must come into the class with decently-solid open water skills else you'll be wasting your money. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.