THE UNEXPECTED POWER
OF ANCESTRAL HEALING
What if your problems don't belong to you?
A Family Constellations Group Telecall Series
Four Wednesday Nights, April 24th - May 15th
5:00-6:00pm PT; 8:00-9:00pm ET
Are any of these statements true about you?
- You want a more affordable way to sink into constellation work.
- You don't live in the Bay Area, but you want to join my events.
- You can't get to live gatherings because of schedule or transportation problems.
- You want a simple way to get started doing constellations.
- You're a constellation junkie--you can't get enough!
- You have no idea what this "constellation stuff" is, but you are intrigued by the role of our ancestors in our lives, and suspect there may be more to your issues than what you are currently aware of.
- You need something super-cool to do on Wednesday nights with a most excellent group of people!
I have been thinking a lot about how to share constellation work more widely. Over and over I hear my clients say that they were utterly stuck until they tried out a constellation, and they got the "new, healing way" that this ancestral work makes possible.
Constellation work was birthed in group gatherings, like the ones I announce regularly in Berkeley. They are the heart of it. But what about people who can't leave their homes, or don't live nearby? What about people who want their own constellation experience, but can't quite afford the client fee? Is there some way to bring the work to more people?
And then, a few months ago, I led my first free telecall, and discovered the power of this medium. It's a great way to learn, to connect, and, interestingly enough, to do group constellation work, all from the comfort of your home (or from wherever you call).
I am tempted to call it "Constellations in Your Jammies."
So, if at this point you are finding yourself wanting to hear more, and learn how to register, go to this website:
The Unexpected Power of Ancestral Healing
Everything you need to know will be there.
And as always, you can contact me directly.
I look forward to hearing you on the calls!