YOUR VISION + NUTS & BOLTS:
Some Things You Need to Know to Start or Renew an Alternative Healing Business
- or -
“What I Wish I’d Known When I Started My NLP & Family Constellations Practice”
San Rafael, CA (also, live telecall)
• Are you a practitioner wanting to get your business started, or struggling to get it renewed?
• Are you trying to figure out what you need to do find more clients, and make more money?
• Are you asking questions about your current job, and how to grow a business on the side, and how someone becomes full-time self-employed?
• Do you sometimes lose your way, wondering why you became a practitioner in the first place, occasionally discouraged?
When I first started my business four years ago, I was employed full-time in a good, solid non-profit position. I had worked for non-profits my whole life. I knew absolutely nothing about creating a business, marketing, the practical tasks that needed to be done, or how to support myself without an employer taking care of my salary, job description and benefits (ah! benefits!).
I am now confidently self-employed, grounded in my personal vision for my work, and competently skilled in the practical nuts and bolts (websites, business licenses, marketing copy, business models, etc.). I am not a superstar (except in my own, happy way!). I have a lovely, simple, successful healing practice that continues to grow in its ability to support me. I trust that growth, I trust my commitment to the work, and above all I trust that I will be in full congruence with myself and my integrity as this growth continues.
That’s what I hope for you. You are a healer. There are lots of business growth programs out there, and some of them aren’t always a great fit for you and how you want to grow. Some of them can be very, very expensive. It can be baffling.
That’s why I invite you to start with some useful insights, tips and advice from someone who’s already been through it, made tons of mistakes, gotten off course, and now finds herself well-supported and happy in her practice. I invite you to have an easier time than I had…
What will you learn in this three hour workshop?
• The developmental realities that go along with becoming self-employed, and normalizing the challenges we often face as we grow.
• Some basic business requirements (websites, accounting tools, databases, business licenses, etc.), and how to prioritize implementing these elements.
• An introduction to the ecology of becoming self-employed, and how to move forward with limiting beliefs we have around success.
• Whether you should get yourself a business coach and/or business growth program, and what you should look for in one.
• How to maintain your integrity and clarify your values as you become self-employed and start learning how to “sell” (ack!).
A Few Words of Explanation on the Live Event & Telecall Options:
All along, this has been planned as a live event. If you live anywhere nearby, I recommend you join the event live. There will be exercises and opportunities for networking that won’t be available to people on the telecall (hence, the lower price). However, since posting this event, I’ve received a number of inquiries from people who wanted to participate, and who live too far away, so I’ve created an opportunity to participate by a telephone conference call. It will be wonderful, and if you can’t come to the event, I encourage you to join me that way. Also, a free recording will be available following the event.
I look forward to having you join me!
Cost: For live workshop: $45. For telecall: $35.
Date: Wednesday, October 2nd, 7-10p
Location: In the Gazebo at the Creekside Center at 7 Mount Lassen Drive, San Rafael CA. Click here for map.
To register for live workshop: Click here.
To register for telecall: Click here.
For more information, contact me at [masked].
Co-sponsored by NLP Marin (www.nlpmarin.com).