• Are you an alternative healing practitioner or coach wanting to get your business started, or struggling to get it renewed?
• Are you running into roadblocks that just seem to shut you down sometimes?
• Are you asking questions about your current job, and how to grow a business on the side, and how someone becomes full-time self-employed?
• Do you sometimes lose your way, wondering why you became a practitioner in the first place, occasionally discouraged?
When I first started my business four years ago, I was employed full-time in a good, solid non-profit position. I had worked for non-profits my whole life. I knew absolutely nothing about creating a business, marketing, the practical tasks that needed to be done, or how to support myself without an employer taking care of my salary, job description and benefits (ah! benefits!).
I am now confidently self-employed, grounded in my personal vision for my work, and competently skilled in the practical nuts and bolts (websites, business licenses, marketing copy, business models, etc.). I am not a superstar (except in my own, happy way!). I have a lovely, simple, successful healing practice that continues to grow in its ability to support me. I trust that growth, I trust my commitment to the work, and above all I trust that I will be in full congruence with myself and my integrity as this growth continues.
That’s what I hope for you. There are lots of business growth programs out there, and some of them aren’t always a great fit for you and how you want to grow. Some of them can be very, very expensive. It can be baffling.
That’s why I invite you to start with some useful insights, tips and advice from someone who’s already been through it, made tons of mistakes, gotten off course, and now finds herself well-supported and happy in her practice. I invite you to have an easier time than I had…
What will you learn in this full-day workshop?
• The developmental realities that go along with becoming self-employed, and normalizing the challenges we often face as we grow.
• Some basic business requirements (websites, accounting tools, databases, business licenses, etc.), and how to prioritize implementing these elements.
• An introduction to the ecology of becoming self-employed, and how to move forward with limiting beliefs we have around success.
• Whether you should get yourself a business coach and/or business growth program, and what you should look for in one.
• Some really important things to know about professional ethics, relationships with clients, and liability issues.
• How to maintain your integrity and clarify your values as you become self-employed and start learning how to “sell” (ack!).
But it’s not just about the information. It’s also about…
• Feeling really good about where you are in building your business, and becoming reliably optimistic about moving forward.
• Shifting some of the unconscious limiting beliefs that might be standing in the way of your success, so that you aren’t your own “worst enemy.”
• Being able to work with your growth process so that you can build your business and become more of yourself as you go, so that…
• You feel a deep sense of rightness about yourself, your business, and your life in general.
A Few Words of Explanation on the Live Event vs. Live Streaming:
If you live anywhere nearby, I recommend you join the event live. You will have opportunities to connect with me and fellow participants that even a well-designed live streaming event can’t replicate.
However, there are many of you who simply cannot come to Marin County for this event, and for you, I am planning a well-designed Google Hangout event that you can fully participate in. You won’t be able to see everyone in the workshop (if you did, I would be very small!) but you will hear all the questions, and you will be able to text your own questions and comments to be answered during the event. You will also receive all the handouts and other information that are part of the workshop.
There will also be audio recordings available for purchase. Please inquire with me if you are interested.
Also, a Premium Option for more personal work…
This workshop will work directly with your unconscious limiting beliefs so that you will leave with new internal resources. However, no workshop can cover all of our unconscious blocks, and just working together for a day is likely to kick up even more! This option makes it possible to add on one private two hour session (live, by skype or by phone) with me on a topic of your choice at a significant discount.
My usual fee for a two hour private session is $235, but you can add this session on to the workshop for only $175, a 25% discount. This is a unique opportunity to work directly with me on an unconscious limiting belief that is blocking your business success.
I look forward to having you join me!
Regular Option (one day workshop, live or live streamed): $89
Premium Option (one day workshop + discounted private two hour session): $264
Date: Saturday, December 7th, 10:00am – 5:30pm
Location: Mind Therapy Clinic, 50 Nellen Ave, Ste 100, Corte Madera, CA.
To register: Go to http://leslienipps.com/calendarevents/business-development-workshop/.
For more information, contact Leslie Nipps at [masked].