Boston Hacking Predictive Analytics App Message Board › Short-Term Project Seeks Two Freelancers ASAP: Web Designer & Web Developer
Our company needs a Theme created for an Event Website in Drupal 6. We have a theme for a previous event, but want to create an alternative theme for a future event.
We are looking to fill 2 freelance positions:
1. Web Designer to design a great event website
2. Web Developer to convert the design to a Drupal 6 Theme
If you have skills at one or both these tasks, we’d want to hear from you! We anticipate hiring freelancers for additional projects similar to this throughout the fall and next year. We would prefer to continue working with the same freelance team on a regular basis, so if this project goes well, you’ll be hearing from us again with additional work.
Required Skills and Capabilities for Web Designer:
1. Design an event website to look good on both PCs and Tablets
2. Work quickly to meet a 9/24 deadline
Required Skills and Capabilities for Web Developer:
1. Convert design to a Drupal 6 theme
2. Ensure the theme is compatible with all major browsers
3. Work quickly to meet a 9/24 deadline
The theme should be high quality for an event website, comparable to those found on:
For this task, you will be provided:
- Description of the event
- Detailed Specifications for creating the theme
- Access to current theme and Drupal site (NDA will need to be signed first)
- We review and approve the design over 2-3 iterations
- We test to ensure the Drupal theme is compatible with our system
- You sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement)
- You assign all rights to the theme to us
Due to a tight project deadline (Sept. 24), we want to interview and hire someone ASAP.
1. Full payment via Paypal or check (your choice) will be sent within 2 business days of project completion and sign off.
2. Being able to deliver high quality at a reasonably low bid will make it likely for you to be picked for this and future projects.
For both positions, please submit the following to: chris at careinnovate dot com
1. Links to several live sites for which you designed Drupal themes
2. Your resume or LinkedIn profile
3. Your rates for this project (either a project-based flat fee or hourly rate with a time estimate)
Edited by Chris on Sep 4, 2011 3:40 PM