Preparedness 101 Message Board › Sampling bulk prepper food

Sampling bulk prepper food

sam
user 37353782
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 12
Yes, sent the info to the link you posted above. I wonder if anyone else had a problem. It was a great idea.
CAT T.
user 13978464
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 10
I like Amber's idea of a taste sampling. Maybe we can make a meet-up out of it? Then Amber can bring supplies for folks to purchase if you're interested. I'd say that's a win all around. :)
Anne J.
AnneJ
Glendale, AZ
Post #: 57
I agree with Cat: great idea! Hope I'm avail. to attend. My work schedule is already set at least thru April.
Amber E.
user 24962412
Temecula, CA
Post #: 49
Well that is exactly what we do as independent consultants. I would be happy to do a full tasting and cooking demo if you can get at least 15-20 or more people together. Whoever organizes it would be eligible for hostess benefits of free and half off products. Just let me know you can email me at ugottatthrive@gmail.com
Maryann
MaryannMaltman
Mesa, AZ
Post #: 1
I'm not knocking Thrive, we get our monthly shipment from them!!! But the eggs...YUCK! I've tried Honeyville, Mountain house and Augason. Could not tolerate them as scrambled eggs or in baked items. We found OVA easy now I'm not in a panic as to how to bake items and use eggs where ever I needed them. Hate to sound like a commercial but these eggs rock big time! Right now I think Honeyville Farms online has the best price on a 2 pack of #10 cans. you have got to try them! I'm sure there will be a booth at PrepperFest! And No, I'm not affiliated with them in any way. I just like the egg crystals over any powdered eggs. biggrin
jim
user 8844231
Mesa, AZ
Post #: 77
I'm not knocking Thrive, we get our monthly shipment from them!!! But the eggs...YUCK! I've tried Honeyville, Mountain house and Augason. Could not tolerate them as scrambled eggs or in baked items. We found OVA easy now I'm not in a panic biggrin

Last time I was there, they announced that Ova would now be labeled as Honeyville, the cans would contain more and cost less. Don't know if they bought them or just struck a deal. By the way, anyone looking for long term storage life, the can has a bunch of pouches in it, but because of the double packing the life of the unopened can is longer than the unopened pouch. None are up there with other food types.
Amber E.
user 24962412
Temecula, CA
Post #: 50
Maryann have you tried our scrambled eggs they are crystals and taste amazing.