add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Prepper Skills Group Message Board › Other Prepper Meetup Groups

Other Prepper Meetup Groups

Stuart T.
user 82696862
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Fellow Preppers,
I was recently informed of two Prepper groups that you might find interested in joining.
The first one, NW Preppers and Survivalist is located in Spokane, WA and offers a cool Prepper newsletter that has some good resources and links. Join the group to get on the newsletter.
Closer to home, a new Prepper meet up group, the N. Central Mass Disaster Preparedness & Survivalist Group is located out of Gardner, MA and is offering a campout in March that looks like a lot of fun.
I am attending a SAR team training that weekend, so I won't be able to attend, however I encourage anyone interested in attending the campout to contact the N. Central group.

Stuart Thomas
Prepper Skills Group/Prepared Associates LLC
A former member
Post #: 297
Hi Stuart, Thanks so much for joining my group and sharing our Newsletter. I also joined your group. I think we all have a lot to share with each other. Anything that you would like to share and have added in the Newsletter, please email me. I need 2 things (a: the Topic/Subject line, and b: the Active Link). Thanks Vic, NW Preppers and Survivalists, on