addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Prescott Freethinkers Message Board › Christmas Wish of a boy living at Stepping Stones shelter

Christmas Wish of a boy living at Stepping Stones shelter

A former member
Post #: 1
Count me in. And if you've got the $400... then what would Mom like for the holidays?

Tearfully yours, Lauren
Cori
user 9043273
Group Organizer
Prescott, AZ
Post #: 46
Count me in. And if you've got the $400... then what would Mom like for the holidays?

Tearfully yours, Lauren
Thanks, Lauren!

The website or mailing address in the original post will come directly to me. If wrens up using some toward other wishes, I will let everyone know. I am still gonna follow up with LEGO and would prefer to get the set donated or at reduced cost. All the other kids right now are under 5 and we tend to get a lot of great toys for them. Moms are much harder.
I'll keep folks posted.
Thank you!
Cori