Laci H.
user 14420168
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 98
Hello Paleo/Primal friends!

My friend, Jamie, is a third generation farmer. SHE has some lambs for sale. The details:

They will weigh 90-110+ lbs. We may have a few smaller. We have a few left that won't make a load so we're trying to get rid of them. This is a one time deal at $1.00/lb live weight. Lambs dress out around 50-60%. So you're looking at 45-50+ of meat. We take the lambs to East 32 packing (Lebanon, MO). @$65 processing fee.

I travel back and forth between Lebanon and St. Louis frequently. If someone from the St. Louis area is interested in purchasing some or all of a lamb, I am happy to deliver it for you.

If you have any interest, contact me at laciz@hotmail.com, laci@picketfencepaleo.com or 314.496.2878.
A former member
Post #: 51
If I don't kill a deer this weekend, I'd be interested in going halfsies with someone.
Laci H.
user 14420168
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 99
I have a personal friend that is interested in a half. I will put you in with them if nobody else bites. I will PM you with details.
Guy
user 12238545
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 547
I'm interested if they're still available.

Also, Hammer's Farm in north county (right up the road from me) has organic grass fed and finished beef.
They sell whole steers, sides and quarters. A whole is cheaper. They process them at a butcher in St. Gen that they can trust.
In the spring, I'd like to go in on one with someone because I only have room for a side.
They have a very elaborate form where you can list how you want them processed and packaged. (i.e. roasts, steaks, prime rib, brisket, tenderloin, ground beef, weights and quantities per package, choices of offals, organ meats and dog bones.)
I'll post again when the time gets closer.