addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Primal Living STL Message Board › Thanksgiving Potluck Recipies

Thanksgiving Potluck Recipies

James R.
JamesR
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 20
Let's organize them here. Who did the dressing/cassaroles? Both were excellent. One seemed like it would work well stuffed inside a nice heritage turkey.

I did a simple roasted winter squash and root vegetables, including red and yellow onion, sweet potato, carrot, parnsips, turnips, and butternut squash. Diced all, tossed with olive oil, and sprinkled liberally with salt and pepper, fresh sage, rosemary, marjoram, and thyme. Roasted at 300 for about a hour.
Bryan
bryanedwardclark
Alton, IL
Post #: 2
Wow, this sounds yummy. I will try the recipe out. Thanks for sharing.
Robyn
niemannr
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 4
Great idea to share recipes!

I made one of the stuffing casseroles. I used this recipe from PaleOMG:
http://paleomg.com/pa...­
Instead of the sweet potato, I cubed 1/2 a butternut squash, tossed it in coconut oil and roasted it. I stirred it into the mix before putting the stuffing in the baking dish.
I also added a little sage, thyme and salt to the meat mixture while it was browning.

Everything was good on Saturday. One thing I have noticed is paleo people are great cooks!
James R.
JamesR
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 21
I think that's the one I was looking for! Thanks, Robyn!!