Primal Living STL Message Board › Whole30 advice

Whole30 advice

Terra S
user 50379872
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 2
I am starting a Whole30 on April 15. I would love any advice, tips, etc anyone can give me! I'm looking forward to it but I'm also a little nervous!
Kathy B.
user 80185212
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 1
I have no advice to give you. But, I'd love to do it with you. Maybe we can help each other out.
Kathy B.
user 80185212
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 2
I am starting mine tomorrow. If you get stuck on planning meals and want something quick as a backup, eMeals has a paleo option for dinner. There is also a Groupon for it right now.
Casey D.
user 40842112
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 5
I did a Whole50 in August/September last year and a Whole30 in January this year. My best advice is to plan ahead always and limit eating out because it is hard to do Whole30 while eating out.

Also, their daily emails they offer are actually very excellent and are pretty spot on with how you may be feeling any particular day. I would highly recommend them if this is your first Whole30.

The first week or two can be pretty tough if you're quitting sugar and/or wheat, but once it gets better it is pretty amazing.
Terra S
user 50379872
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 3
I have been doing Paleo for about 2 months now and have already cut gluten out completely. I have allowed a little raw or full-fat dairy and natural sugar such as raw honey. The sugar part is the hardest for me, I'm finding. I have a sweet tooth that sometimes drives me crazy. I plan to be as strict as possible with this, no exceptions. I don't plan to eat out at all during the 30 days.
Terra S
user 50379872
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 4
Completed yesterday! Woohoo! It was tough, but I did it, and I am proud of myself!
Laura
missusg2
Group Organizer
Saint Peters, MO
Post #: 111
Great job, Terra!
Jade M.
user 47118232
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 3
I was actually thinking of starting a Whole30 next week...I have never really attempted it. But I have been doing pretty good with my paleo, so I am a little more confident about now.
Timothy N.
user 22397721
Ballwin, MO
Post #: 40
Hey everyone, time to get back to eating right and working out again with everyone. :)

My wife and I are starting a Whole30 tomorrow. Just checking to see if anyone else is doing one for June? Would love to chat, encourage, and support each other.

:D