addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Primal Living STL Message Board › A reintroduction of sorts

A reintroduction of sorts

A former member
Post #: 41
Hey everyone!
I have been away for awhile with real life events being chaotic and stressful. So it is time to get back to a normal routine of eating right and exercising again. My wife and I are doing a Whole30 starting tomorrow (June 1st) to kick off getting back to our "new normal".

Looking forward to reconnecting with old friends here and meeting new ones.

Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 73
Like!
Laura
missusg2
Saint Peters, MO
Post #: 112
I've missed you, Tim! Welcome back :)
A former member
Post #: 42
Thanks! We have had a crazy year and half. Since our house fire, Tara's Mom passed away, tons of other issues, and now on top of it I am going back to college this fall. So life has been too hectic and we got sidetracked with our diet.

I gained about 30lbs back from the 100lbs I lost and have been feeling terrible physically with a lot of the same problems cropping up from our old SAD lifestyle. So it is time to hit this hard again and my wife decided to push us to start the Whole30 this time around as our kickoff. Once we are through the Whole30 we are going to asses things and see how we feel this time without dairy as compared to last time when we were doing more of a Primal approach and still using some dairy.

Anyway, it is good to get back. It feels great to know we are moving in the right direction again!

Thanks again to everyone here. You guys have been a great inspiration in the past and when we were going through our trials. Looking forward to working out again with some of you.

Have a blessed day!
- Timothy
Laci H.
user 14420168
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 107
Hey Tim! Glad to see you back! I am starting a Whole 30 today, as well! As always, if you need anything, let me know.
A former member
Post #: 43
First Whole 30 is finished and we both feel great!

Now we are extending it now to 60, then 90 days, then we'll see how long it goes! I am planning on a Whole 365, not sure if my wife is as eager.