Product Innovators Message Board › Product Innovators update...

Product Innovators update...

Kevin G.
user 13689653
Vienna, VA
All,

I apologize it's been a loooooong time since we last connected.  I recently left Valhalla Partners to join the executive team at Logi Analytics, a local analytics platform provider backed by Summit Partners, Updata and Grotech.

Sam Aparicio and Phil Braden have kindly offered to help us get back together sometime this summer, so please stay tuned for a Product Innovators rising event!

In the meantime, I wanted to let you know that my new company, Logi Analytics, is actively recruiting top development and product manager/marketing talent.  We have a number of other open positions, but I though this group would especially be interested in knowing of the open product and development positions.  Logi Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the region, so I thought a number of you might be interested.  Please feel free to contact me at:  kevin.greene@logianalytics[/url]  If you have friends that are not on this list, please feel free to introduce them to me.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to getting together with all of you this summer!

Kevin