RE-SCHEDULED TO MARCH 6.
This class builds on the concepts of the "Intro to Lean Startup for Product Managers" class, and discusses how to apply Lean Startup principles and techniques to product management.
Although having attended the "Intro to Lean Startup for Product Managers" class or prior understanding of Lean Startup concepts will help, it is not a prerequisite.
Topics covered include:
- Challenges of using traditional product management for product innovation
- Applying lean thinking to product management
- Capture and sell your product idea without writing a business plan or requirements doc
- Quickly identify target market segments and customer personas: buyers, users, decision makers, influencers, etc.
- Identify and develop key stakeholders
- Identify an MVP
- Implementing the concepts of Build-Measure-Learn and Validated Learning
The class will be taught by Shardul Mehta, a seasoned product management leader and Lean Startup practitioner. More on his background on his LinkedIn profile. He shares his experiences and thoughts on product management on his blog and can be found on Twitter. Read testimonials from previous students.
This class is brought to you by ProductCamp DC and hosted by Excella Consulting.
Note: Cash/Check payment of $50 will be accepted at the door if there are seats left.