Come and join us in this Therapeutic and very relaxing Sound journey, in the beautiful and quiet Xenia, just 2 minutes walk from Waterloo station, where you will be lying on the floor and enjoying the sounds of Tibetan Singing Bowls, Sun Gong and other therapeutic percussion instruments.
• Our sessions are friendly, interactive and empowering and you can ask questions and get clarifications before and after the sessions to not only receive the sounds but also understand what is going on in your system and why.
• The sessions themes change every week so you will have a unique experience every time to allow you to work/experience various areas of your system.
You will be held in a cocoon with specific methods that have been researched and experienced for their effectiveness on lowering brain wave activity and opening a space for healing and infinite possibilities.
• Please note that is event is only for ADULTS
• Please fill in this CONSENT FORM, RSVP YES and in case of doubt please contact me to check contraindications before the session.
• Mats to lie on, covers and cushions will all be provided and we have chairs as well if you have any back problems and can't lye on the floor, so you can just wear comfortable cloths, eat light before the session, drink water beforehand and bring your own bottle with you and come along to enjoy a deep relaxation time with no worries of bringing anything else with you!
• We want to keep as much silence as possible during the Sound Bath, so please arrive 10 minutes earlier to the session in order to have time to find a comfortable space for a start time of 6.45pm.
Prices (You can pay by cash on the door or by Paypal on our website)
• Single ticket - £10
• Concessions - £8
• Pass of 6 sessions - £50