You have set up a Facebook Business Page because you were told you need one. Now what do you do with it?
Kim Adamof will discuss how Facebook advertising is the best way to increase your “likes” and build your community. Because the cost of clicks is low in comparison to Google PPC, Facebook Advertising can fit into most business’ budget. There are so many ways to use the ad platform and set up ads. We will discuss how to set up mobile ads.
Since most Facebook users are checking their news feed via their smartphone, getting your ad in front of your audience means creating ads differently than the traditional ads appearing on the right side.
Click Here to Register
We will cover using the Power Editor and some of the important points of using Facebook advertising.
Kim Adamof is a digital marketing and social media consultant that works with small and medium sized businesses. She helps businesses take all the pieces of their online marketing and social media and pull it together in a way that makes sense and produces more leads. Raleigh Inbound Marketing’s system takes the guesswork out of what to do each month.
• Inbound Marketing can increase your sales without increasing your budget
• We help you make sense of digital marketing
• Delivering hassle-free results with efficiency and accountability
• Teaching business owners digital marketing techniques for growth in their business through consulting, training, and subcontracting tasks
Click Here to Register
We meet on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday at the Cardinal Club from 7:15AM to 8:45AM sharp. The meeting consists of networking, assisting members and guests with particular online networking needs, and a roundtable presentation discussing the latest in online lead generation techniques.
Contact Whitney Hill at [masked] or at [masked] with any questions about Professional Networking on the Web.
Note: Fee is $10.00 for guests via the Registration Link Below ($20.00 AT THE DOOR). Registration is require for ALL attendees including club members.
(If you tend to be late then come early. The room opens at 7AM)
7:15 – Meeting begins with Networking and getting breakfast 7:30 – Into by Martin and Whitney then Each person is to take a min or two to state:
- Name and what your offer in your business
- How have you gained business from the Web since the last meeting
- What do you want to learn more about 7:40
- Presentation or open discussion on technology that will help sales 8:30 – Each person states what they gained from the meeting and what actions they will take before the next meeting 8:40 – Provide information about the next meeting and any other business related to the meeting 8:45 – Meeting ends