Are you thinking about becoming a consultant, or have you have made the decision and are just getting underway? Then this is the Meetup for you.
Two seasoned members of PATCA (The Professional and Technical Consultants Association) will be leading a monthly roundtable meeting to discuss ideas of interest to those just starting in Consulting or Independent Contracting.
The Format is as follows:
1. First, there will be a quick round of introductions by those in attendance.
2. Next, there will be a 15 to 20 minute discussion around a specific topic related to starting an independent contractor business.
This second meeting we will select one of the following topics for this portion of the meeting.
• Getting started "on the cheap" and quickly
• Brokers vs Independent Contractor
• Intro to Starting Marketing for Services
3. After the presentation, there will be a formal discussion on the presentation topic. Then the floor will be open to answer general questions on starting a consulting practice. We will end promptly at 6 PM.
MEETING COST AND SIZE LIMIT
There will be a fee of $5 for attending this meeting. Be sure to RSVP to attend. Pizza and Soda will be served to the attendees that sign up in advance. If you don't pre-register, and only if there is space for you, your fee to attend will be $10. You are encouraged to register in advance.
Attendance is limited to 12 persons, so sign up right way if you wish to attend.
The Leaders of this Roundtable will be:
Carl Angotti, President of Angotti Product Development, and long time member of PATCA and current Board member. He is also a former Chair and Board Member of the Consultants' Network of Silicon Valley (CNSV).
Richard Hermerding, CPA and Principal/Consultant at Silicon Valley Accounting Group. He is currently a PATCA Board Member and long time consultant.
For further Information, please contact Carl Angotti at [masked]