PATCA Meetup-Consultants Networking Lunch-South Bay
RSVP (Encouraged): joel(at)emlinux.com
Menu Cost: Special Fixed Price Lunch at $8.50 (incl. taxes). Please be prepared to pay by cash or check. You can make lunch selections at the restaurant.
PATCA Lunches are designed to offer:
- Networking with other consultants.
- Discussion of issues and challenges of running a successful consulting practice.
- Exchange of ideas about a variety of industries and business topics.
- Opportunities to share leads or collaborate on projects.
- Have an enjoyable business lunch with interesting people on a regular basis.
Here's how it works:
- Each PATCA Lunch will meet at the same location on a regular monthly schedule.
- Each group is led by a volunteer facilitator.
- Table topics will be tailored to the interests of participants, who will suggest focus areas for future discussions.
- Planned topics will be posted on the web site, and ongoing feedback will ensure the topics are of interest to the group.
- As time allows, each session will include discussion of issues or questions that are raised by attendees.
- Participants will order and pay for their own reasonably-priced meals or snacks.
- Trust and respect are expected from all participants, especially when members request confidentiality for business or client information that may be shared.
- There are no attendance requirements; however regular participation will provide the most benefit and will help make each PATCA Lunch a success.
- Guests are welcome to attend to sample the benefits of PATCA membership.