3905 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago, IL
This is truly one of my favorite places in the city (and it has parking, score! :) Our contact has recommended we do a couple of the appetizers family style and then each guest will have their choice between a chicken, corned beefor a vegetarian option as well as their famous bread pudding for dessert. The menu is always changing to reflect the season so we will have the final details closer to the date.
Supper Club Standards:
- With groups of six or more all bills will be split evenly. Some days it will work in your favor, and others it won't, but nobody wants a bill nightmare on their hands. And as a waitress in previous life, I add 20% gratuity.
- When available, I will ask ahead of time for separate checks, but that's really up to the establishment's discretion.
- Always bring cash just in case they don't take credit cards or cannot split the bill for large parties.
- Tardiness is so unbecoming, so don't be late if you can help it! :) Its possible latecomers may not get a seat the table.
- If you cannot attend, you must must must change your RSVP status to 'Not Going' so others on a wait list can move up. Three 'No Shows' will result in you being removed from the group.
- There is a $1 non-refundable charge to hold your place in the RSVP list and/or when group reservations are made.
- Should you ever need to get in touch with me, call[masked]-1791.
*Care to host one of your own? Message me!
Refunds offered if:
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.