addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

"Professionals In New York City" Message Board › Please Read The Update About Our Single in Manhattan Meetup

Please Read The Update About Our Single in Manhattan Meetup

ilana e.
user 2307553
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hello Everyone,

I keep receiving emails from people who don't want to sign up for events because they only see 1 or 2 people sign up on Meetup.

When I send invitations for events, I'm not just inviting people from this meetup. I also post my events on 20 different websites as well as Google, FaceBook and MySpace.

Look back over our past events to see actual numbers of people who attended the events and you'll see that it's much more than just the people who RSVPd through Meetup.

The number of YES, NO and Maybe RSVPs doesn't reflect on the actual number of attendees at our events because we aren't just getting our attendees from this group.

If you'd like to attend an event that we have posted don't wait to see what everyone else is doing...just sign up. If we don't have enough attendees to make an event fun we will cancel it or reschedule it.

If we have to cancel an event you will always get a refund.

Cheers, Ilana
A former member
Post #: 2
When is the event?